Intermediate Economics III, University of California, Irvine, Summer 2020
- Upper-division macroeconomics course required for majors in Economics and Business Economics with 105 students and 3 teaching assistants.
- Entirely online and adapted to fit students in vastly different timezones and work conditions due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Syllabus available here (Canvas course space accessible upon request).
- A typical week comprised:
University of California, Irvine
- 16 quarters of experience (numbers indicated between parentheses)
- Graduate courses: Graduate Macroeconomics I and II (4)
- Undergraduate courses: Applied Econometrics I (2), Basic Economics I and II (4), Economics of Asymmetric Information (1), Intermediate Economics III (2), Intermediate Quantitative Economics III (2), Probability and Statistics in Economics II (1)
Universite Paris V Descartes, Paris, France
- Introductory Microeconomics
Macro Summer School, University of California, Irvine
- Summer School intended to provide entering 2nd year Ph.D. students with the tools necessary to start research projects.
- Two lectures: “Wasmer-Weil (2004) model of financial frictions and unemployment” and “Introduction to the New Monetarist Framework.”